Blood pressure Monitors Reviews
If you are a regular customer at Walmart, you may be familiar with ReliOn. ReliOn is Walmart’s healthcare brand, providing customers with a range of products, services, and information. Most of ReliOn’s products revolve around healthy eating, diabetes management, and blood pressure control.
Top ReliOn Blood Pressure Monitors
ReliOn manufactures a number of different blood pressure monitors at a low cost. To get started choosing the right ReliOn monitor for your needs, check out the comparison chart below. You can scroll down below the chart to learn more about selecting a ReliOn monitor.
If you are new to the ReliOn brand, or this is the first blood pressure monitor you are purchasing, you probably want to know more about ReliOn blood pressure cuffs before you start shopping.
Automatic ReliOn Blood Pressure Monitors
The majority of ReliOn’s monitors are automatic models. That means they work digitally to take a reading, rather than manually. Digital monitors are much easier to use at home than manual monitors, since you can use them yourself without help. All you have to do is put on the monitor and push the button. The device does the rest for you. You just wait and you will get your reading!
ReliOn Manual Blood Pressure Monitor
While most ReliOn monitors are digital, there is a manual model as well. This is the most cost-effective choice, selling in the $10-$20 range. Manual blood pressure monitors can be very accurate with their readouts if they are used properly, but many people have a hard time with this. Still, ReliOn’s model is designed for easy one-handed operation.
ReliOn Arm Cuff Blood Pressure Monitors
Blood pressure monitors which are worn on the upper arm are the most accurate models available. These are the number one choice for the majority of patients. ReliOn’s cuffs are designed with adjustability in mind, and are ideal even for patients with larger arms. They are also quite cost effective; even the Deluxe monitor can be purchased in the $30-$50 range.
ReliOn Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
Even though ReliOn’s upper arm cuffs are designed to fit all users, there are some people who still will not feel comfortable wearing them. Some patients simply find them claustrophobic, or find that they pinch. For these patients, ReliOn wrist blood pressure monitors may make a better choice. Wrist monitors are less accurate, but they can be calibrated with the help of a medical professional.
Features to Consider When choosing a ReliOn Blood Pressure Monitor
When you buy yourself a blood pressure monitor from ReliOn, here are some questions you should ask yourself to focus your search for the perfect product:
- How much do I have to spend? Most ReliOn monitors fall within the standard price range for blood pressure monitors and are competitively priced, but some models are less pricey than others.
- What type of monitor do I want? Again, for most users, the arm cuffs are best, but you may prefer a wrist cuff. The majority of buyers will prefer a digital monitor to a manual one.
- How much memory do you need? How many user profiles do you require, and how many readings do you want to be able to store for each?
- Do you need irregular heartbeat detection? Some ReliOn cuffs will alert you if an irregular heartbeat is detected during the blood pressure measurement.
- What other features do you need? Many of ReliOn’s monitors include extras like icons that help you to see where your blood pressure lies according to World Health Organization guidelines. You can also purchase a monitor which includes an artery marker on the cuff. This helps you to make sure you are wearing the cuff properly, which is essential to getting an accurate reading.
- Size. While ReliOn’s monitors should fit most patients, it is always a good idea to double-check whether a given monitor will fit you before you buy it.
- Ease-of-use. Blood pressure monitors are notoriously hard to figure out how to use when you take them out of the box for the first time. If this is your first monitor in particular, you will want to make sure that other customers are rating it highly for intuitive operation. Thankfully ReliOn packages its monitors with helpful guides to get you set up.
ReliOn’s blood pressure monitors are popular with buyers and offer you a cost-effective solution to your home health monitoring needs. We’ve made it easy for you to do your research by taking care of the hard work for you. We have gone through and cross-compared all of ReliOn’s most popular products. If you are ready to find the perfect blood pressure monitor for your needs, scroll back up to our comparison chart!